And, even though I took a shot at The John in the previous post, I’ll cite to AmericaBlog as a legit source here. Joe Sudbay runs down the ‘Its gonna happen’ timeline (I’m adding the numerical listing and leaving out the passages he quotes; you can go over there and check, but the timeline itself is instructive – or should be to those who are clearly having trouble working out a reality-based standard for idiocy.)
- First, we heard ENDA would be done last fall….
- Then we heard there would be action on ENDA in January or February….
- Then we heard it would be done in April….
- Then, last month, on April 18th, Barney Frank said the vote would be happening within weeks….
- Today [Friday, May 14], via Kerry Eleveld, we learn that there is no time frame for a vote….
And, yet, the superiority complex of those chosen for us to ensure that no real progress ever occurs The Chosen Ones remains a universal constant.
You think a set of moving goalposts is as bad as it can get?
And you think ‘a floor, not a ceiling’ is as insipid as it can get.
There is space beneath the floor.
If you’re unfamiliar with the concept, I recommend watching Inglourious Basterds.