Here are some ENDA links for you:
- Monica Roberts at TransGriot pens a letter to the Congressional Black Congress.
- dyssonance at Pam’s points out the ways John Aravosis doesn’t understand marriage rights when he chides transfolk for getting married.
- Oh, speaking of Aravosis, he’s still a whiner who continues on acting like any other offended right-winger besieged by “teh PeeCee police!”
- Workplace Prof Blog says that we’ll look back on gender identity protections as “an obvious no-brainer,” comparable to sexual discrimination inclusion in Title VII 44 years ago.
- Good As You compares the ENDA opinions of Concerned Women For America to a dog fart.
- Vanessa Edwards Foster at Transadvocate writes about HRC killing hope.
- Also at Transadvocate, Lincoln Rose tells how to hold HRC accountable.
- Autumn Sandeen calls for truth in labeling: Winnie Stachelberg is a known transphobe.
- Left in SF notes that United ENDA is raising money for ads on liberal blogs. Probably not AmericaBlog, though?
- Denise at Life, Law, Gender shares her personal experiences and urges readers to support gender identity in ENDA.
The ENDA-lite (3685) vote may happen tomorrow; the Baldwin amendment vote may happen today. I’m hoping to speak with Rep. Raul Grijalva, my congressman and a supporter of gender identity protections in ENDA, soon.